Sunday 25 January 2015

Baby-

Saw the movie "Baby" last night. I am impressed, witty and tight screenplay and one of the better bollywood movies I have seen in a long time. As I was discussing with a friend, we agreed on something which I found remarkable - it is our responsibility to make movies like Baby a hit. If people don't turn up in theatres to watch this but instead watch Happy New Year, then automatically those are the kind of movies that will get made all the time!

I was talking to my mom and she said "gaane bhi nahin hain? Phir kya fayda, 3-4 songs hon to mazaa aayega!". This needs to be changed and the onus is on the viewers who want to see that change in the Bollywood movies. I am going to publicize this movie by word of mouth aggressively.

P.S the time of Jacqueline Fernandez is here! I said that about Deepika pre cocktail and it happened. Watch out for JF!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVl3om0-GFE

MA

No comments:

Post a Comment