Monday 26 August 2013

Long Time...nothing much has changed

Now that I finally have some time on my hand, I think I do want to start back writing...and if I start to think about the topics that I most strongly feel about- nothing much has changed.
Ex-gfs still remain a touchy issue for my friends
I still get to hear the odd 1 liner "I earn more so u biatch just do what I want you to do"
My friends still think that I lie and exaggerate - thank god I never published my "Javagal Srinath coming to ask me if I want to be dropped and Deepika checking me out" blog!
And as always I want to start from one of my favorite topics of all time: Federer Suxxxx!

US open is obviously about to start from tomorrow and he is seeded 7th, I think, that is to be honest, rather low for the highest grand slam winner in the history of the game but probably the tournament organizers saw this video and decided to dock him a few seeds:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCjw0Unm8OY

Was looking up for some of his "most arrogant quotes"...sadly none come up on Google. Should have saved those clippings from BBC Sports. That was priceless. The other day, while returning from a soccer match, a colleague of mine actually pulled a "Vijay Jacob" on me! Mofo...how did he even know that trick!

MA

No comments:

Post a Comment