Tuesday 28 October 2014

Life turning event-

I saw the movie "Happy New Year" yesterday. I can't believe a movie can be this powerful and have such a great mix of entertainment and social message built in it. I watch a lot of movies and this easily beats hands down every movie I have ever seen in my life.

Logically consistent, brilliantly acted and slickly edited, what more can one ask for when watching a movie! I don't want to be a movie spoiler here, so let's just say you guys can read this for a better idea-
http://mumbaiboss.com/2014/10/27/the-vigil-idiot-happy-new-year/

This movie has changed my life like "My cousin vinny" did 20 years back in Chandigarh. Easily one of the best lawyer / courtroom movies I have seen or which exist (they are one and the same thing!)

MA  

1 comment:

  1. Packers and Movers Bangalore for 100% Affordable and Professional Packers and Movers in Bangalore. Compare Charges of Movers and Packers, Household Shifting Services at. Packers And Movers Jaipur

    ReplyDelete